Wednesday, March 22, 2017

I AM CURSED

LITERALLY CURSED. WORST LUCK EVER.
I was doing my body on another computer because I was waiting for my head to Zremesh back on mine and as everything was going well .... BAM! KARMA!

I almost finished the body and the pants. Only wanted to work on the body a little bit more, add noise to the pants and go back to my computer where I had the leather alpha and the skin pores. I saved everything to my hard drive and deleted the files from the computer that i had been currently working on. I unplugged my drive, went back to my computer and THE DRIVER DIDNT WANT TO BE RECOGNISED ..... As I was panicking and seeing myself failing the subject I saw my opportunity with the person next to me who had his own laptop. I asked if I could go on it so that I can get my files from my driver but UNFORTUNATELY he was a mac user too and my driver did not show to his computer, as well. He did tell me that he had the same problem before and the reason for it was because my hard drive is compatible with PC but not with Mac.....
These are some of the remaining screenshots from what I had saved but nearly not finished yet. ...what terrible luck i have
I will go home now so that I can get my files from my laptop to another hard drive that i have but time is pressing on me....

Terrible, terrible luck I have....






No comments:

Post a Comment